Monday, June 15, 2015

Strawberry Milk Pudding

I like pudding,

But buying from those fancy restaurants or outlets are dame expansive and the amount may be just a little..... so I make them!


Ingredient:
  • 2 Cup of Milk (I use Strawberry milk)
  • 5 Tbsp of Corn Flour
Optional:
  • Sugar (amount up to your sweet tooth. I use none here as the Meji Strawberry are already sweet)
  • Vanilla Extract (I didn't use it here since I am using flavored milk)
  • Blue Berry or any Berry or Nets (I use frozen blue berry here)
Method:
  1. Pour the milk into a pot and add the corn flour into the milk and start stirring until all the corn flour melts into the milk and no lumps present. All these with medium fire and bring it to a boil.
  2. Lower the fire to medium low and continue stirring and stirring  and do not stop for about 5 minutes.
  3. Until the milk is thick enough to be dripping from your spoon in a slightly gluey manner.
  4. Off the fire and pour it into the container using a sift to remove unwanted material or lumps.
  5. Leave it on the table top and let it cool until a temperature that you can put in your fridge for at least 3 hours.
  6. Serve with and berries and nuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment